Friday 10 July 2015

My Mummy: I am definitely for being a supermum and having it all



"I thought juggling life and work was hard before I was a mum but now I realise how easy I had it and wish I'd been more spontaneous and adventurous then! Now I have 2 beautiful babies and have found a whole new level of organisational skills! 

I work at an investment bank in the city and I can honestly say I love my job. After each child I couldn't wait to get back to work - not because I don't enjoy time with them because I most definitely do (more so now!), but because it gives me a piece of me back. Where I am known for my skills and abilities in an entirely adult world. 

This would not have been possible were it not for the company being so flexible and my manager being so accommodating.  Unfortunately there aren't many places with this winning combination out there but it does seem like attitudes to parenthood in the workplace are slowly improving! Luckily both kids love nursery and they make me proud everyday!

I am definitely for being a supermum and having it all!"

Investment Banking 




No comments:

Post a Comment